Anyone running the Fall Creators Update having issues connecting to KBox Shares
Ever since I loaded the Fall Creators update on my laptop I am having issues connecting to \\K1000\clent and \\K2000\drivers... Anyone else having these issues?
Community Chosen Answer
- Run Registry Editor (REGEDIT).
- Navigate to the following registry key:
- Right click on the Parameters key name, and select New -> DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Name the new value as AllowInsecureGuestAuth and set its value data to 1.
- You should be able to access CIFS / SMB / Samba network shares instantly without login.
Answered 11/03/2017 by: ronfalkoff
Please log in to comment
log in to commentPlease