Interested in joining the new KACE Education Virtual User Group? We are happy to report that our first Virtual User Group webinar is scheduled! A link to the details and registration is provided at the bottom of this email.
In order to make this and future meetings as valuable as possible, we would greatly appreciate your first answering ten quick questions (it takes about three minutes) on this survey. We want to be sure that we stay on target with content, frequency, and communications that best suit the needs of your organization. No sales pitches. Just a great way to share best practices with your peers and the KACE Team.
Announcing the first KACE Education Virtual User Group meeting
Featured Topic: How to manage your imaging project with KACE this summer!
Presenters: Beth Skrobanski and Peter Small
From: Albemarle County Public Schools
When: July 26th, 2018
Haven't joined the KACE Educations Virtual User Group yet?
Just mail: KACE_Research@quest.com and let us know you want to join.
Does your endpoint management extend all the way to management of your mobile devices, like smartphones and tablets? This paper explores the best ways to enroll, inventory, configure and secure mobile devices as you do your traditional devices.
Download your complimentary copy of the white paper today to learn how you can:
- Manage mobile devices as you manage regular endpoints
- Build a checklist for comprehensive endpoint management
- Vet three options for extending endpoint management to mobile device management
New to KACE? Just inherited a KACE SMA? Come to a BBK.
Backyard Boot Kamp, KACE Systems Management - 4 days (Basics)
- The KACE Systems Management Appliance (K1000) course includes topics such as device inventory, software management, application control, patch management, user management, scripting, service desk, and much more.
- SKU: PBC-KCE-PP
- Price: $1995
Is Backyard Boot Kamp right for you?
Backyard Boot Kamps are designed specifically for new users, or those desiring a skills refresh. They are not generally intended for advanced KACE users. Backyard Boot Kamp training is usually best attended by:
- New team members who did not attend their company's initial training
- Customers seeking overall product knowledge
- Customers who haven't used the appliance in some time
- Customers that prefer to practice and learn in a non-production environment
- Customers preparing to implement new features that were previously not in use
- Customers seeking to gain new knowledge and experience