After update 11 kace doesn't see some machines in the park
how are you doing ?
after updating the server and clients to version 11, some machines are not communicating with the server, some machines have upgraded to version 11 of the agent and some are not, I have already checked the traffic on my firewall and I have no blockages, I have already checked my antivirus and no I have locks
I verified that in the server \ system the agent version is in 10 and \ admin is on 11 do you know what it can be? below some prints
in the log I see some potential issues:
1. quarantine, the clients may be quarantined, since it could be something with the token (had this also on one linux machine when I updated), so go to Inventory | Quarantine and check if the machines there. If yes, approve them.
2. http 501 which can be nearly everything but also linked to 1. But the Runtime Exception does not sound nice
3. BAD_MAC_IP means that the appliance does not recognize the KUID together with this IP.
I suggest to analyze it as follows if the system is not quarantined or cannot be seen after approval
1. reboot the client
2. force inventory on it from the Agent Status Icon (if you have enabled it) or calling c:\program files (x86)\quest\kace\runkbot 4 0 as admin from the cli and wait for 10min
3. run a KAT (or simply read the logs in c:\programdata\quest\kace\users\, but if you stuck and need to open a SR with KACE support the KAT is always a good idea to have it handy directly after the issue) https://go.kace.com/to/k1000-kat-kb