Email Notification look awful

We get email notifications when a new ticket is created, however, since we updated to K1000 SMA 8.0.318, we get all of the special characters as &nbsp, &#8217 for examples.  Does anyone know how to correct this because it is getting very hard to read.


1 Comment   [ + ] Show comment
  • Do they show up correctly in the "Customize Emails" section? - JasonEgg 4 years ago
    • We have never changed that. The only thing we tried was turning on the HTML/Markdown on and when we knew that didn't fix it, we unchecked it. - abratton 4 years ago

Answers (0)

Be the first to answer this question

Don't be a Stranger!

Sign up today to participate, stay informed, earn points and establish a reputation for yourself!

Sign up! or login


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our Privacy Policy and our data protection efforts, please visit GDPR-HQ