Epson DS-530 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package silent install
I am trying to install some software from Epson. Its a package that includes the following:
- Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v126.96.36.199
- Document Capture Pro v3.0.0
- ISIS Scanner Driver v1.6.11706.12001
- EPSON Scan OCR Component v3.0.4
- Epson Software Updater v4.5.1
Inno setup package is what is used to package it. I tried using the following switches /verysilent /supressmsgboxes /norestart /sp-
Unfortunately I still get me prompt that says "This file contains everything you need to use your Epson DS-530. Click OK to continue.
Has anyone tried to silently install this package before? Not sure why the prompt still shows even if I'm using the /supressmsgboxes switch.
Link to package: https://epson.com/Support/Scanners/DS-Series/Epson-DS-530/s/SPT_B11B236201
Be the first to answer this question