How do I deploy a Trusted Publishers certificate from Desktop Authority
I was curious is anyone knew a way to deploy a Trusted Publishers certificate (*.cer) using Desktop Authority. I know this can be done from Group Policy, just curious if the same can be achieved with DA if Validation Logic needs to be leveraged.
Found the answer in a Desktop Authority KB.
Here's the workaround explained:
1. Create a .bat file that contains the following
certmgr.exe -add MyCert.cer -s -r localMachine root
Replace Mycert.cer with the actual certificate name.
2. Place the .bat and .cer files on a network share
3. Open DA, select the Profile you wish to edit and click on Application Launcher
4. Click Add, type the file name including path
5. Make sure you run as Admin as we are writing to the local machine trusted root store
6. Save the settings
7. Replicate changes.