Software Deployment Question
How to Deploy MS Project 2007 in Kace1000
I am trying to push MS Project 2007 in Kace1000. This is what I have done so far:
1. Created .msp and saved it under updates folder
2. Zipped the MS Project folder with all the files and uploaded in KACE.
3. I tried running setup.exe in command line and it works fine without requiring key etc.
I have tried the following parameters/commands in KACE but nothing seems to be working.
2. Setup.exe /adminfile \\servername\custom.msp
3. Setup.exe /adminfile custom.msp
4. Setup.exe /config \\servername\...\prjstd.ww\config.xml
5. Setup.exe /qn
6. Setup.exe /s
Nothing seems to be working. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks
Open the folder and zip the contents up along with the msi package. Then you will have to use the radial button to configure manually and call the setup.exe /admin (name of msp). you shouldn't need to put the pathway as long as the msp file is in the same spot as the .exe.