K2000 v3.6: Unable to determine server IP address.
07/09/2014 3847 views
I have been scouring the forums here for a solution to this error. I have 64-bit KBE that works perfectly. I am trying to create a 32-bit version, but get this error every time I try to boot to it. Running the kgetdhcp commands gives me:
- kgetdhcp 66: q2 (with an up-down arrow)
- kgetdhcp 244: No data found.
I have tried:
- Using the Media Manager to create environments with both the host name and the IP address.
- Adding drivers manually, then recaching and recreating the KBE. However, I am able to get an IP address for the machine so I don't think the driver is the issue.
- I have confirmed that option 66 is set correctly in DHCP.
Am I missing something? Something completely obvious that I'm overlooking? Or does this warrant a help desk ticket?