KACE Product Support Question
KACE Agent Refuses to Show up in SMA
We installed the KACE agent on a remote server and it refuses to show up in KACE. What in the world?
1. There is no AV on the server
2. KAT tool shows 443 is open and connects to SMA
3. Other servers in the VLAN connect ok, just not this one server.
4. DNS is good, server name / ip etc. There are no duplicates
5. It is not showing as archived under assets
6. Force Inventory with the KAT tool reports ok.
7. Ping works to and from the server / SMA
Answer Chosen by the Author
One of my colleagues resolved it:
1-Remove duplicate KUID
2- Reset WMI repository
Community Chosen Answer
You may want to review the \ProgramData\Quest\KACE\konea.log for connection errors.
Also, check the \ProgramData\Quest\KACE\user\KAgent.log for possible issues collecting or uploading inventory data.
Post your findings here.