09/20/2013 2051 views

Hello, im wondering if Dell Kace do offer somekind of licensing for educational use ? For my current job i do nothing with a Kace unit. But im want to keep my Kace skills on a high level. The standard trial period isnt sufficient to do this. So is there a  way to get something like a extended trial ? (or educational license).

at my previouse job i've bought a K2000 unit. i also attended a jumpstart training. so i think it would be sad to miss the new things in the wonderful world of Kace

Answer Summary:
0 Comments   [ + ] Show comments


All Answers


There is something in the works for the K1000, but I'm not sure about the K2000.

You can probably contact KACE sales and ask for an extended trial:https://www.kace.com/about/contact

This would be even better/easier if you can say your organization was evaluating it for purchase.  If you know who your salesperson was previously, perhaps that person can help as well.

Answered 09/20/2013 by: jknox
Red Belt

  • We have a Kbox 1000 in edu, it is not cost prohibitive and well worth it.
    • its intended for my own education, i just want to test, play, learn etc. with it. but i will contact kace for this.