KACE Product Support Question
KBE Build Fails
Building a new KBE to allow KBE_windows_x64 to boot on an E6450 Latitude
1. I've grabbed the network driver using double driver
2. Moved the driver to \\<kacebox>\drivers\kbe_windows_x64
3. Recached drivers by selecting 'recache drivers' on Library > Driver tab
4. Recached drivers for 'Recache K2000 Boot Environment (Windows x64) Drivers and even 'Recached all drivers'
Using a PC that built KBE just 3 days ago I do the following:
1. Opened up an up-to-date KBE Manipulator and my info is set (I've verified IP of Kace Box and samba share password)
2. Select x64
3. Type in the name KBE x64 - 12-5-2013
4. Click Next
5. No additional options are done and click 'Create KBE'
6. Choose 'no' to dos commands dialog box
7 K2000 Media Manager comes up and info fills in
8. Command window with net.exe runs and dissapears
9. Command window with cmd.exe on the title comes up and sits for 30-35 seconds
10. Dialog window comes up that indicates 'ERROR' with an OK button NOTE: (no additional description is given)
Any assistance? I've tried this with and without the KBE manipulator. I'm hard wired in (not on wireless). I can browse to the Kace box via name and by IP from the machine.