MapInfo Pro 12.5 64bit (x64)
I don't know if this was just me or if i did find a bug with this latest 64bit version of MapInfo Pro 12.5. I had a massive problem trying to get the vendor switches to work that was shown in a thread on this site. I thought i would share this with you incase you have the same problem as i did.
I have packaged this product using the PowerShell App Deploy toolkit added the dependencies of dotNET 4.5.2 with the vcredist 2012 and 2014 that are needed for our clients. This can be added in SCCM but as i was already using the App Deploy Toolkit i scripted it in there.
I managed to get the script working using this script with the PIDKEY entered twice. This was because if i placed a space after the "YourCompanyName" the script would fail and read the PIDKEY as blank (" "). After many tries I found entering the PIDKEY twice with the 1st one added directly after the "YourCompanyName" seemed to work for me. As I said I don't know if this is a bug or if it was something that I was doing wrong but I thought I would share this if it helps others.
Execute-Process -Path "setup.exe" -Parameters '/s /v"/qb! USERNAME=”User” COMPANYNAME=”YourCompanyName”PIDKEY=MINXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRODUCTUPDATE=0 NEWSFEED=0 PIDKEY=MINXXXXXXXXXXXXX ACCD=XXXXXX ACTLIC=True"'
To do this without using the PowerShell App Deploy Toolkit you would use the script below.
"%~dp0setup.exe" /s /v"/qb! USERNAME=”User” COMPANYNAME=”YourCompanyName”PIDKEY=MINXXXXXXXXXXXXX PRODUCTUPDATE=0 NEWSFEED=0 PIDKEY=MINXXXXXXXXXXXXX ACCD=XXXXXX ACTLIC=True"
Setup Type: Windows Installer (Delivered as an EXE)
Deployment Method Used: Vendor Provided Command Line (switch driven)