Native MSI-installer compiled by Wise, easily customziable with transforms.
Setting the InstallLevel property to 4 installs all components.
License file is stored in %APPDATA%\QlikTech\QlikView\LEF.TXT after keying in the serial. You could add this file together with the registry information at HKCU\software\QlikTech\QlikView\Authentication to a transform and thus have it auto-registered.
A few rough notes to help you out:
0. Unpack the correct language msi using msiexec /a
1. Use regedit to take note of the "Authentication" registry entries. Create an mst using Orca, and add these entries to the QvUserRegistry component, as lines in the registry-table.
2. Copy the LEF.TXT with your license to the administrative install, in Program Files/QlikView
3. Add LEF.TXT to the file-table, with Qv.exe as component. Add a new sequence number to the row increasing the last one by one.
4. Increase the lastsequence number of the last diskid in the media table by one. Should be the same number as the one in the file table.
6. Add LEF.TXT to the DuplicateFile-table, using QvUserRegistry as component and QlikView1 as DestFolder
Finish by doing one of two
7.a Add Active Setup keys to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\[ProductCode] to have the license installed at login (StubPath could be i.e msiexec /fup [ProductCode] /q)
7.b Change the keypath of the Qv.exe component so that it self-repairs HKCU on launch. I didn't use this method, so you are on your own :)