KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager
We are excited to announce our most recent update to KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager!
In our November release, we’re introducing Location Tracking as a new feature in KACE Cloud MDM. Location tracking lets administrators monitor and maintain their device inventory with functions that allow them to:
- Enable or disable the location tracking feature
- Collect real-time location information
- Set range for collecting data location
- Enable or disable device suspend limits
- Set compliance parameters
- Provide a complete location history of device(s)
Location tracking is managed through sets of Location Rules. Much like Restriction Sets and Passcode Rules, Location Rules can be accessed through the library in KACE Cloud MDM.
Device List Exports
The default status of the 'Block installation of apps from unknown sources' restriction has been changed to allow installations from unknown sources.