RSA error "Broken pipe 32" or "unexplained error 255" when having a Cisco Meraki Firewall

Here again your favorite Random Dude.

Recently a friend of mine was having a lot of issues with his RSAs. He was getting several errors when trying to perform the syncs specially error 32 or Broken pipe and 255 unexplained error.

oiR0roZkf+wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg== wHeJLbhQ8+7hAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

The main difference was the provider of our DHCPs and Firewalls. After doing some digging on his Meraki Firewall we saw that they did made some changes (recent updates if I am not wrong). 

We confirmed that all ports required by Quest were open, but we where still having the same issue. After some more digging we discover that we needed to add a whitelist entry in the Meraki "Threat Protection" on the "Intrusion detections and prevention" section.