How to automate Click Once Application Uninstall
09/15/2017 5203 views
- Clone this Repo in Visual Studio (using you favorite git client (e.g. Github Desktop, SourceTree, or Visual Studio NuGet Package for Github).
- Open the Solution file in Visual Studio.
- Compile/Build this C# code in Visual Studio.
- Go to the directory where you cloned the Git Repo (e.g. c:\repo)
- Then navigate inside the cloned repo to \Wunder.ClickOnceUninstaller\ClickOnceUninstaller\bin\Debug\
- You will see a ClickOnceUninstaller.exe, you can use this binary to uninstall any ClickOnce app.
- If you are brave enough, you can fork the code and add other automation steps to it (e.g. Maybe support for remote/silent install of Click Once).
ClickOnceUninstaller.exe "Application Name"
There are no answers at this time