Packaging and Deploying Qlik Sense Desktop
I am from Application packaging team. i have an application that installs files to Local Appdata Folder. I have packaged this application and installs fine with normal account. When I deploy it through SCCM the application doesnt install the files to LocalAppdata folder, due to which the shortcut also doesnt launch. I Understand the issue is, SCCM deploys through System context and hence this issue.
Kindly suggest as to what can be done in that case to deploy the package through SCCM and work fine.
I tried adding Active setup with StubPath: msiexec /fpaums [ProductCode] /qn, which still failed.
The active setup was running, but the files are not installed under Local Appdata folder.
- Your shortcut is not a entry point, check that its a Advertised Shortcut.
- Your component does not have a KeyPath set.
- The property ALLUSERS is not set to 1
This is very unlikely to fix your issue I suspect.
- Active setup, don't use it, you may as well kill some kittens.
- Installs files to LocalAppdata, I hope this isn't executable/core app files, if so it should really go into Program Files.
- Ding +1, at least you know it installed with a SYSTEM account.